Master of Arts (M.A) is a post-graduation level course which is of two years duration divided into four semesters. M.A is a specialized course in which aspirants are offered in-depth knowledge of the discipline they have selected. The School offers Master of Arts in two disciplines namely Sociology and Psychology. The program emphasizes on a broad study of society and its behavior.Taking a Master of Arts degree can offer a number of diverse benefits ranging from enhanced career prospects to improved problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Graduation degree from UGC recognized university with a minimum of 45% aggregate for General & OBC and 40% for the SC/ST
To apply for (M.A), you need to attach the following documents with your admission form –
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
The documents must be attested by gazetted officer or any authorized official, as the case may be. Also, the applicant must carry original documents and photocopies while submitting the application for authentication and three passport size photographs.
- M.A is a specialized course in which one has the chance to explore the chosen subject in great depth and be encouraged to think critically and independently.
- You can prepare for UGC – NET Exam in your subject, you can take admission in M.Phil. & Ph.D. Courses.
Course Fee & Duration
- 10000/- INR for (M.A Education) per year
- 6000/- INR per year for other courses
- 2 Years
Our Skilled Instructors
Dr. Mukesh Pal Gangwar