Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)deals with the study of designing, manufacturing and operating automobiles likes buses, trucks, cars etc. and their respective engineering subsystems. It also offers specialization in aerodynamics, alternative fuels, chassis, electronics, emissions, ergonomics, manufacturing, materials, motor-sport, power-train, rapid prototyping, vehicle and pedestrian safety or supply chain management.
- Candidates applying for Polytechnic 3 years should be 10th Pass from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying for Polytechnic 2 years should be 12th Pass with PCM as a subject from a recognized board.
To apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automobile), you need to attach the following documents with your admission form –
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
Caste Certificate (if applicable)The documents must be attested by gazetted officer or any authorized official, as the case may be. Also, the applicant must carry original documents along with photocopies while submission of application for authentication along with three passport size photographs.
- Automobile Manufacturing Industry
- Maintenance and Service Stations
- Private Transport Companies
- State Roadways Workshops
- Defence Services & Defence Establishments
- Universities/Engineering Colleges/Polytechnics
- Maintenance Workshop
Course Fee & Duration
- 35100/- INR per year
- 3 Years
Our Skilled Instructors
Dr. C.P Gangwar