This programme provides the technical knowledge ranging from digital electronics to power electronics, from power generation to computer systems and integrated circuits. This blending of subjects provides students with a mix of skills along with knowledge of cutting-edge applications of Electrical Engineering that can be applied in demanding and dynamic environment.
- Candidates applying for Polytechnic 3 years should be 10th Pass from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying for Polytechnic 2 years should be 12th Pass with PCM as a subject from a recognized board.
To apply for Diploma in Electrical Engineering, you need to attach the following documents with your admission form –
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
The documents must be attested by gazetted officer or any authorized official, as the case may be. Also, the applicant must carry original documents and photocopies while submitting the application for authentication and three passport size photographs.
- Power Generation
- Industrial Process Control
- Energy Operation and Distribution
- Electro-Mechanical Energy Conversion
Course Fee & Duration
- 3 Years (Lateral 2 Years)
- 35100/- INR per year
Our Skilled Instructors
Dr. C.P Gangwar